HP Inc. today launched the HP ENVY x360 – a sleek, stylish convertible powered by the AMD® Ryzen™ Processor in India. It is built specifically for the millennial prosumers who want a device that can do it all and keep up with their demanding lifestyle – whether at home or work.
The HP ENVY x360 is a thin and light device with power packed features that meet individuals’ personal style and specific computing needs for professional use. It features the all new HP Command Center which enables users to optimize system performance, fan noise and temperature with CoolSense technology.
The device supports Gigabit Wi-Fi speeds, to provide fast internet connections for demanding streaming apps for movies, music, and gaming. The unique design of the laptop draws inspiration from hand crafted pieces that feature the Damascus pattern – a high precision technique used in manufacturing specialty knives, known to be tough and durable.
HP ENVY x360 is available in Dark Ash Silver with the unique angular Damascus pattern, multi-threaded processing, powerful integrated graphics, thin bezel, and edge-to-edge backlit keyboard. This convertible maximizes the user’s experience with four productive modes and allows seamless shifts according to creative outputs – writings, drawings, videos, designs and more.
The new HP ENVY x360 gives you the freedom to go anywhere life takes you. Specific features include:
· Premium and sleek design: With an all-metal design, it is offered in Dark Ash Silver with a unique angular Damascus pattern
· Powered by AMD® Ryzen™ Mobile processor: Combining the award-winning “Zen” x86 cores – featuring AMD® SenseMI™ Technology processor-level intelligence – with revolutionary Radeon™ “Vega” graphics, the AMD® Ryzen™ 7 2700U, when compared to the 7th Gen AMD® FX™ 9800P offers up to 175% more multi-thread CPU performance and up to 41% faster application startup.
· Built for mobility: AMD® Ryzen™ Mobile processor gives outstanding performance up to 12.5 hours of battery life, charging from zero percent battery life to 50 percent on 45 minutes charge with HP Fast Charge technology, up to NVMe™ SSD of lightning-fast storage, this full-performance PC is engineered for limitless power for work or play.
· The Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™ touchscreen has highly intuitive reaction, with HP Active Pen for a seamless and natural work experience, and Windows Ink. Quick and safe logins through Windows Hello, as well as video chat with HP Wide Vision FHD IR camera. Experience natural computing that’s designed for your on-the-go life.
· Revolutionary Radeon™ “Vega” graphics computing engines combined with ultra-bright FHD micro-edge display, Quad HP Speakers from Bang & Olufsen, and HP Audio Boost offers next level entertainment.
Pricing and Availability
HP ENVY X360 and other products mentioned below will be available at HP World stores and with leading e-commerce players.
· HP ENVY x360 with AMD® Ryzen™ R3 processor will be available from November onwards for a starting price of INR 60990
· HP Pavilion 15 with AMD® Ryzen™ R5 processor will be available from November onwards for a starting price of INR 62990
· HP 15 Notebook with AMD® Ryzen™ R3 processor is available now at a starting price of INR 36990
· HP Pavilion Tower 590 is available at a starting price of INR 22990 + GST
· HP ENVY Urban Sleeve is priced at INR 1999
· HP ENVY Urban Backpack is priced at INR 4999
· HP ENVY Urban Top-load is priced at INR 3999
· HP ENVY Urban Tote is priced at INR 4499
HP has introduced its pre-booking offer of the HP ENVY x360 starting today. Customers can get an HP ENVY Top load bag on pre-booking the device before October 25, 2018.